My third attempt is using three ingredients recipe but with different ingredients and temperatures. The result is good.
Cotton cheese souffle
It is also called Japanese cheesecake. This recipe uses only three ingredients.
|Published:||June 24, 2017|
|Adapted from:||Recipe from 3-Ingredient Soufflé Cheesecake (Japanese Cotton Cheesecake) by ochikeron|
|Prep time:||30 minutes|
|Cook time:||60 minutes|
|Total time:||90 minutes|
|Keywords:||Cotton Cheesecake, Cheesecake, Soufflé|
- 400g white chocolate (2 block of 200g dream white chocolate from Cadbury)
- 6 extra large eggs (700g/12eggs)
- 250g cream cheese (at room temperature)
- Follow the instruction from original recipe.
- Our oven settings are 150C for 15 minutes, 140C for 30 minutes, and off heat in the oven for 15 minutes.
JAPANESE COTTON CHEESECAKE recipe - Cách làm bánh phô mai Nhật Bản by Savoury Days Kitchen.