Quick way of making a dessert when alone at home. This recipe contains egg.
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake With Egg
Single serve of chocolate cake with egg made in microwave for around 1 minute.
|Published:||December 6, 2015|
|Adapted from:||Recipe from No Bake Microwave Mug Brownies by Hello Lana|
|Prep time:||2 minutes|
|Cook time:||1 minute 10 seconds|
|Total time:||3 minutes 10 seconds|
|Keywords:||Microwave Cake, Quick Cake|
- 1 extra large egg (58g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Follow the instructions from website.
- You can put extra sugar and extra cocoa powder if you like.
- We use whisk to mix all the ingredients together in a mug and cook for one minute 10 seconds in microwave at high setting.
- Serve by itself, custard, whipping cream or ice cream.
2 Minute Microwave Brownies in a Mug! by Hello Lana