I got bread maker as a birthday gift in 2012. The recipe is revisited many times to get it right for the bread maker that I have, Breville the Baker's Oven (BBM100). It just a basic white bread for my daily used.
White Bread (with Bread Maker)
Basic white bread using bread maker. Different bread maker have different present setting for different temperature and timing. This recipe suit me the best for my bread oven.
|Published:||January 27, 2014|
|Adapted from:||Recipe from Breville the Baker's Oven (BBM100) by Breville|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||3 hours|
|Total time:||3 hours 10 minutes|
|Yield:||12 serving, 750g|
- 290g (290ml) water (room temperature)
- 26g olive oil or any cooking oil
- 8g salt
- 10g sugar
- 450g bread flour (strong white flour)
- 9g milk powder (full cream)
- 6g yeast (instant dried)
- Put the ingredients in the order above. It means put the water first in the bread maker, then olive oil and the last ingredient is yeast.
- Turn on the bread maker and select 'basic', 'medium', which are the default setting for this bread maker.
- Press 'start' button to start the process.
- After the bread maker stop, take the bread out and cool on the wire rack.