Simple vegetarian dish for dinner - stir fry cabbage and mushroom with chili flake and lots of cracked black pepper.
Stir Fry Spicy Cabbage With Mushroom
Stir fry cabbage and mushroom with chili flake and cracked black pepper.
|Published:||March 25, 2014|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
|Keywords:||Stir Fry, Vegetarian|
|Yield:||2 serving, 350g|
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flake
- 250g cabbage
- 100g button mushroom
- cracked black pepper
- Slide the garlic, cabbage and button mushroom.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic and chili flake and cook for 1 minute or until fragrance.
- Add cabbage and mushroom and cook till the vegetables are soft.
- Season with salt and lots of cracked black pepper.