Last night we were making custard for today Christmas dinner.
Custard (Crème Anglaise)
Classic pouring custard for Christmas pudding.
|Published:||December 19, 2015|
|Adapted from:||Recipe from 'Patisserie' book page 92 by William Curley|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
|Yield:||8 serving, 720ml|
- 500ml full cream milk
- 120g egg yolks (about 7 eggs)
- 100g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Just milk instead with some cream based from the book.
- Use vanilla bean paste instead vanilla pod based from the book.
- Follow the instructions from the book.